lunedì 26 agosto 2013

HIGHLIGHTING MY SOUL

 
 I wanted some dialects' of this blog; 
Is a project that I dreamed of achieving long, but it took me a bit 'of time to realize it as I was afraid of the end result, but in the end I decided then and here I am!
I chose this name because I wanted to highlight (this shine) the deepest part of me
my soul (inside me).
For now, I was mainly talking about fashion, but I'd like to introduce you to my other passions, other sides of me and my personality! :)
Such as my love for the art, the colors and the pictures that immortalize breathtaking scenery and unforgettable moments ... 
hoped therefore be prepared to accept the part of myself that I like the most, the one that I struggle to show but that is worth to know!
 ----
Volevo parlari un po' di questo blog;
E' un progetto che sognavo di realizzare da molto, ma ho impiegato un po' di tempo a realizzarlo poichè ero timorosa del risultato finale, ma alla fine mi sono decisa e quindi eccomi qua!
Ho scelto questo nome perchè volevo mettere in luce (da questo shine) la parte più profonda di me,la mia anima (inside me).
Per adesso ho parlato principalmente di moda ma mi piacerebbe farvi scoprire anche altre mie passioni, altri lati di me e della mia personalità! :)
Come per esempio il mio amore per l'arte, per i colori e per le fotografie che immortalano paesaggi mozzafiato e attimi indimenticabili...quindi sperò siate pronti ad accogliere la parte che di mè stessa mi piace di più, quella che fatico a mostrare ma che vale la pena di conosciere!
 
Are you ready?
Siete pronti?
 
<3
 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento